The Make It Fit Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)(3) dedicated to improving the lives of those affected by autism.
- Who are we?
- We are a group of dedicated individuals who endeavor to improve the lives of those affected by autism.
- Why do we sell the items we sell?
- We sell event tickets, t-shirts, and other merchandise to raise money to help fund the organization. Every person within the organization works on a volunteer basis, and our overhead is very low. Ninety percent of funds raised are spent in the community on services such as equine therapy and iPads for non-verbal children on the spectrum.
- Where are we located?
- Our organization is based in Columbus, Ohio and was founded by Mike Hoover - just another dad with two great boys on the spectrum.
- How long have we been in business?
- We have been raising money to help families affected by autism since August of 2006. We have been incorporated as a non-profit 501(c)(3) since November of 2011.